top of page

Talk in confidence with a qualified counsellor

Are you experiencing feelings of anxiety, stress, depression or suffering from low self-esteem? Are you feeling isolated and alone? Have you reached a crisis point or feeling stuck and not sure where to turn for help? Counselling from a trained therapist can help you make the first step towards self-awareness and change.

Welcome to my website, I am a qualified and registered counsellor and therapist based in North London where I offer an individual, therapeutic and confidential counselling service that helps you to identify issues, gain insight and build a path toward effective change.​

If you are suffering from any of the issues listed here or require counselling for anything else that may be troubling you, talking to a therapist who is trained to listen effectively and with empathy can help you to explore and understand feelings or behaviours that currently impact on your quality of life. Within a safe, non-judgemental and supportive environment, we can begin to explore together the difficulties you are currently experiencing.

I'm a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work within its ethical principles. You can view my registration details on the BACP website and on the Counselling Directory.


I work with adults of all ages, genders and backgrounds. If you need help or are unsure where to start, then why not email me or give me a call on +44 (0)7796 677930.

I understand that looking for the right counsellor can feel confusing, so please call or message me to book an appointment or to chat through any queries you may have about my service. I promise to return all enquiries as soon as possible and certainly within 48 hours.

“There are many ways of getting strong, sometimes talking is the best way.” 

Andre Agassi, Open

Domestic violence
Emotional abuse
Eating disorders
Relationship worries
Divorce & separation
Anxiety & stress
Work-related stress
Depression & low mood
Low self-esteem
Support for carers
Alcohol problems
bottom of page